How do you graphically see in Studio how much you moved a Model/Part by?

I’ve seen before how a few people have this tool that allows them to see how many studs they moved a model each time they drag it or move it using the Move tool.

Where do you enable that option. If it’s a plugin, what is it? Google and Roblox just return stuff about moving models, not showing how by much they have been moved.

Remember it looking something like this:

It would be extremely useful. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m not aware of any plugin that is made for this, but I do know that F3X (great tool for building btw) does display the amount of studs moved, resized or even degrees rotated.

Don’t take my word for it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a plugin or feature that is made particularly for this, unfortunately I’m not aware of any though.

I’m aware F3X has something similar to what I’m searching for but I quite dislike using it unless strictly necessary (eg. I love that you can resize stuff in parallel). I usually just stick with the default Roblox tools as they seem more robust for me.

1 Like

Should’ve researched a bit more before I posted a reply, but after a few minutes of searching I realized that to view the amount of studs moved, turn on the Dragger QoL Improvements Beta Feature. I haven’t had this enabled because it personally is an annoyance, as some have posted about, but it does tell you how many studs you’ve moved as well as many other features.

Here’s the announcement on it if you want more info by any chance:

1 Like

You can use the transform tool to do this. The keybind for it is ctrl + 5. You can also select it in the toolbar where the resize and drag tools are also located.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! :pray: This is exactly what I was looking for! Glad to see Roblox is adding these QoL features.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.