How do you make icons like this?

What softwares would I need to learn to make something like that, also does anyone have any good tutorials about making icons like that?

6 Likes

This goal is not exactly just a program you’d just have to learn, but knowing how to drawing along with knowing techniques with drawing programs. You’d need some skill involved ALONG with knowledge on the program of your choice. Is it a lot of skill in this case? I’d personally say not too much, but it’d involve some.

Essentially, you’re asking us how to draw in that style. I’d say simply practice if you don’t have a background w/ the process. It wont be simple and immediate, but eventually you’ll figure it out on your own.

In terms of programs, I’d experiment with whatever is available to you and see what fits your needs along with how you like the program. Google can be your best friend.

There is a lot of programs that can, make art if you want to learn you have to practice and you will find the right program to use. Also i would suggest you search on google/youtube to find any available, programs to learn how to draw!!

- Tools & Softwares

• Paint.Net Many users have recommended this, if you want to learn here is the forum post, i don’t have much to say. It does seem to help a lot of users here on the forum it’s easy to use and it’s capable of making good results, and it’s free. For those reasons i really recommend this!

You could use Illustrator and Photoshop, you can pretty much use other softwares to learn how to draw it just. Takes some time. That means if you want to learn how to draw you have to practice and. Practice search up different tutorials and you will find the right ones your looking for!!

Free Programs Tutorials

7 Likes

You can make icons like this either by drawing or using paths.

I recommend a Wacom Intuos (Drawing Tablet) ( I’m currently using it ) and Krita (Software)

Krita is free and contain a lot of features but sometimes the UI may confuse you.

At last, practice makes perfect. Don’t expect quality work in the first few tries.

4 Likes