How do you make the starting character smaller?

Inside of any players character there will be a humanoid no matter what, its how you can tell if something is a “person”.
You could add a script to serverscriptservice and check every time a players character is added then change those values

2 Likes

So I decided to put it in players, but yet I stay the same size.

1 Like

No need to add the humanoid to players. Here lemme give you a start off script for you to edit and learn from! Just add these lines of code below to a Script not a local script to ServerScriptService in the explorer:

local Players = game:GetService("Players")
Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr) -- This happens when a player joins the game and the plr argument is the player that joined
	plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char) -- This happens when the player than joined spawns in char being the model in the workspace
		--Change the values of the Characters humanoid here
	end)
end)

I keep getting errors.

In front of the Scales add char.Humanoid.
edit also you might want to check if the player is in r15 first by doing an if statement on humanoid.RigType and check if it equals Enum.HumanoidRigType.R15, you can do this by entering the following Replacing “Thing” with the said stuff above!
if thing1 == thing2 then
do stuff
end

1 Like

–put the script in StarterCharacterScripit
the number is the value you want to put hope this works
if works only with R15

script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):FindFirstChild("BodyDepthScale").Value = number
		script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):FindFirstChild("BodyHeightScale").Value = number
		script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):FindFirstChild("BodyWidthScale").Value = number
		script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):FindFirstChild("BodyProportionScale").Value = number
		script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid"):FindFirstChild("HeadScale").Value = number
4 Likes

Thank you so much man! You are a huge help.

1 Like

Feel free to message me when you have another problem

2 Likes