How do you view all audio assets in your game?

How do you view all audio assets in your game?

2 Likes

Go to your explorer tab, search up ‘Sound’.

No I mean I want to see the audio assets status. Like when I go to publish the game sometimes it shows me which audio assets are public or not public. I need to know which sounds are going to actually work in the game. Idk why it only shows me this message randomly.

Asset Manager (enable in view tab)

1 Like

Heyo, @matt1020304050 !

Regarding the audio whether being public/not, this is a part of an update regarding the Roblox “Audio Asset Privacy”. You can see through this topic down below:

Moreover, in order to see the audios once publishing your experience in Roblox/Roblox Studio, go to Roblox Studio > View tab > Select the plugin provided by Roblox called “Audio Discovery”:

If the statuses are with the checkmark stating OK, that means the audio is positive to be published into the baseplate’s universe. If it is the contrary, it won’t play due to copyright removal! (Extra: You can see in case one/more are not via Output or DevConsole)

2 Likes

What a pain, I gotta insert an audio and then check if it’s safe to use. They should just display on the website if an audio is usable or not :confused:

1 Like