How I can see a cloth in Roblox Studio before upload it to Roblox

I want to see a cloth in Studio ( for example, in a Dummy) before upload it to Roblox, but how I can make that?

I can’t use Blender in my computer.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Upload it as a decal to Roblox and put the decal ID in the shirt/pantsID

4 Likes

Actually, to save yourself time from uploading, use a plugin instead:

Or manually set the files into your local folder and use the correct directory to the image. None of it will display online after all.

2 Likes

This is risky since moderators just see the template for the shirt. (not the shirt)

Can you elaborate why moderators seeing it is risky? Yes, they have to see it because you’re uploading the asset to Roblox just like anything else. If you don’t want to upload it to Roblox, you can always bake the shirts into Blender.

Because you’ll be uploading a texture map, this won’t look like a normal image but a mix of different sections of the shirt.

??? no? Have you ever tried going with this method?

I got my asset removed by doing this, I uploaded the default shirt template as an image and it got denied.

Yea because they consider it nudity and bypassing of their anti-character nudity mechanics. If you’re making anything that doesn’t break the ToS, you’re fine.

This is an example texture of a Roblox avatar:

That is RobloxAlphaTest’s profile…

I don’t even know what you’re talking about anymore… if you don’t want to go with the method I provided, you don’t have to argue that it’s bad because you don’t even understand how to do it.

This image is what you would be uploading for a player character which is likely to be denied and in some cases, a warning…

Have you tried uploading the shirts like this?

No, however I did upload the default template and it was moderated.