How i can stop exploiting in my game?

guys how i can stop exploiting in my game? a guy started to fly in my game and i got annoyed. and i cant ban people which is not inside of the game. i need to make a system which can kick exploiters automaticly and send a log to me about the kick.

Well it’s impossible to stop exploiting 100%, but there are certain things you can do like for your flying problem you can track the players position and if they go out of range in that position you could assume they were flying. There’s a bunch of different ways to go about this so ill leave some links to better posts that go in depth on this.

A complete guide ~ How exploits work & how to best prevent them - Resources / Community Resources - Roblox Developer Forum

Exploit Prevention (Version 1) - Resources / Community Resources - Roblox Developer Forum

Exploiting Explained - Resources / Community Resources - Roblox Developer Forum

For future references I would highly suggest searching for your answer first. There’s hundreds of these posts and I can guarantee you’ll find an answer/solution to your problem in one of them :smiley:

12 Likes