How is this an inappropriate description?

So recently I have been working on my game Prison World. When updating the description, I got this issue.

According to Roblox its inappropriate. I’m wondering how is my description inappropriate ?

Description of the game

:fire:Welcome to Prison World!:fire:

Here’s some things you can do.

• ESCAPE PRISON
  • RAID THE COPS
  • PLAY WITH FREINDS

Alpha Build 621 Update Log:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/prison-world-update-log/1315412

Could you please tell my why Roblox is flagging this?

Also if this is in the wrong place please tell me.

Thanks mekboy21.

1 Like

is that included in the description?
if so then i think that’s being marked as inappropriate
or maybe try removing parts of your description?

I will try removing the build number, but if Roblox doesn’t allow my build number then. It isnt great.

I didn’t know you could use html references on your game page, did you try removing that?

Its normally just a link to the devforum post. That’s just the devforum going weird. I edited the post to fix that.

Did it worked? Never saw someone using that, that’s why I’m asking.

So it was the devforum link. I don’t know why Roblox wont let a devforum link onto my description. Other games like Bloxburg have one. image

It wasnt a html reference on the real one though.

Anyway I got the full description done. I had to format the link in a certain way to do it though.

I dont think it liked “Prison-World-Update-Log”

Anyway thanks for the help everyone.

Hello! @mekboy21 You should just do https://devforum.roblox.com/t/1315412!

I would also suggest not to over do it with the links it make it look unprofessional.

Also try using the social link tab in the game settings.

You cannot put DevForum links there.

It need to be your brand so,

It should look something like this:

Welcome to (Game_Name)!

a small game description

Join our group: Groups - Roblox

Please be sure to leave a :+1: and favorite :star:

Also check out our Update Log:

:speech_balloon: Join our communications server to be caught up to date with update news! Code: codehere

V2 Credits:
:hammer: Built by: Name_here
:receipt: Scripted by: Name_here
:art: GFX by: Name_here

This is risky since it makes it obvious your referencing a Discord server, you should Social links for that instead.

Is not…
This how it should look. but mine is different because my group game.

Leaving out the code part is probably better as Roblox does not want any references to Discord.

I guess. I think it might look better with out it.

I linked my devforum on my profile on Roblox as well, strangely enough, it was filtered. I don’t believe this was intentional, but devforum links suddenly are getting filtered.

Leaving out the text and in-some cases numbers in the link can solve this issue. Also, a reminder that (as far as I know) the only DevForum links allowed are those from #bulletin-board.