How is this inapropiate?

Yeah I also agree with this. There is to much controversy with TicTok right now, even if you do make changes and its legally appropriate, your game may be taken down anyway, and you may not have the resources to fight back.

3 Likes

I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but why not just make your own unique game? Ripping off apps and games is the kind of stuff that make Roblox look so unprofessional.

2 Likes

Haha! I can give you some suggestions!

• RoTok, as someone mentioned it.
  • Bloxtok.
  • Musicblox.
2 Likes

I guess RoTok is a very good name.
If you think that’s boring try BloxTok.

:grin:
Not that good I guess but still trying to help.

Yeah, I will, the game has an Idea which I didn’t found in any other, I just wanted the name, due to it will get players for Sure!
But I’ll pick other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For the sake of record may I state im still against trying to toe the line and I stand by all my previous statements however i do want to bring up this:

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 16.43.24

roblox has featured this on front page before and its still up, is thats in conflict with my previous statements, and that of others.

Of course it will, but unfortunately. Tiktok have the legal rights to sue you if they want to, Subway figured out a Roblox group and I’m pretty sure Roblox staffs did some action. It’s an incident, and I don’t want this to happen to you. You might get a warning, terminated or a 8 day ban.

Here’s the link to understand the moderation and if you can use copyrighted materials.

Please take note, once you get a respond, you can close this thread. :slight_smile:

It’s good to have a creation no one has ever seen experienced.
That’s one stategy of making a game successfull.

Like @SamsonXVI’s Camping.
No one ever thought about a game like that and look how many games were inspired by camping.

I hope your game also become successfull too.

I have no idea how the “Tik Tok” word isn’t tagged for this game. But that’s a good example of a decal. With Roblox logo and a glitch effect.

1 Like

I guess I can use this.

Uhm, uhm. I guess you can, but please remember to credit who made it. Otherwise you might get another warning again.

As for what I said, this is what the articles say.

If you use someone else’s creation without first getting approval, and the copyright owner contacts us to let us know, the material will need to be removed and the account may be moderated.

Here’s the link to the article, and I wish you good luck on your game.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/206388086-Can-I-use-Copyrighted-material-on-Roblox-

You made a post about the TikTok issue earlier. Lots of people replied and told you it’s safe not to make a game with the TikTok theme.

The reason this game got trough is, because of the logo. It is changed enough to not be the same as the original logo of tiktok. Also the title got probably passed, because tiktok in the title is seperate. It is not the brand name anymore, but two seperate words. It would be much safer to change the name up a bit like RoTok as said earlier though.

1 Like
  1. It’s the same logo just different colors.
  2. TicTok was the best you could come up with?
  3. Rumors about China and TikTok
  4. What would the game even be about?

To be honest, the game wouldn’t even make sense. Like, what is it, scrolling down and seeing Roblox videos? It’s just Youtube on Roblox technically.

No matter what changes you make, you can still clearly tell this is tik tok. I suggest not making a game on a platform about a toxic platform.

Uhm, what do you mean a toxic platform?

Tik tok is extremely toxic.It’s full of drama and racist comments. Laugh out loud.

1 Like

No you cannot use that without permission of the creator. This is still a violation of someone else’s IP.

1 Like

you should have named it tic tak

1 Like