How is this inapropiate?

As for what I said, this is what the articles say.

If you use someone else’s creation without first getting approval, and the copyright owner contacts us to let us know, the material will need to be removed and the account may be moderated.

Here’s the link to the article, and I wish you good luck on your game.

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/206388086-Can-I-use-Copyrighted-material-on-Roblox-

You made a post about the TikTok issue earlier. Lots of people replied and told you it’s safe not to make a game with the TikTok theme.

The reason this game got trough is, because of the logo. It is changed enough to not be the same as the original logo of tiktok. Also the title got probably passed, because tiktok in the title is seperate. It is not the brand name anymore, but two seperate words. It would be much safer to change the name up a bit like RoTok as said earlier though.

1 Like
  1. It’s the same logo just different colors.
  2. TicTok was the best you could come up with?
  3. Rumors about China and TikTok
  4. What would the game even be about?

To be honest, the game wouldn’t even make sense. Like, what is it, scrolling down and seeing Roblox videos? It’s just Youtube on Roblox technically.

No matter what changes you make, you can still clearly tell this is tik tok. I suggest not making a game on a platform about a toxic platform.

Uhm, what do you mean a toxic platform?

Tik tok is extremely toxic.It’s full of drama and racist comments. Laugh out loud.

1 Like

No you cannot use that without permission of the creator. This is still a violation of someone else’s IP.

1 Like

you should have named it tic tak

1 Like