How Jailbreak gun system works? How to make one like Jailbreak?

Hello Developers,

I was recently interested how to make gun system like Jailbreak has, however I have no idea how to do it, I do know how to make transparent accessory while holding a weapon but shooting and animating the guns, I have no idea. Could anybody tell me how I would be able to do it, and show an example code or a place? Any help appreciated!

Here is some footage:

Yes I know that I could ask @badcc and @asimo3089 about that

I thought about using attachments and motor6D.

3 Likes

It’d be real nice if you could make an attempt since there are an abundance of resources out there which you can reference to gain at least some semblance of fundamental understanding of what it is you’re trying to work towards, rather than posting a thread with no starting information to begin with and effectively asking us to do your research (or work).

4 Likes

I will get my current gun system code, and put it up, it will take a few minutes. Sorry for that!

1 Like

To me it looks like the ShiftLock camera but it’s been edited or the property called CameraOffset in the humanoid has been altered.

That’s the camera out of the way.

The information about the gun (such as it’s capacity and current ammo) is probably just a client-sided BillboardGui.

Hope I helped.

1 Like

I mostly look for an two hands attached to the gun. I am trying to use attachments and weld

I strongly suggest you look at this then: The First Person Element Of A First Person Shooter.

Yes, it is meant for an FPS but you can take/change some of the code to make it compatible with a TPS.

2 Likes