How much remote events can a script handle?

If this isn’t related to this topic please let me know

As you know remote events are just a way to communicating through client and server vice versa but how much remote events can be fired or a script take/handle before the script itself actually breaks?

Yes, wrong topic, I’d suggest you put this in discussions if you’re not asking for help on your projects. Anyways, I have never experienced or yet heard of a script breaking due to a large quantity of requests being sent to a server. I suppose you could experiment and make a while wait() loop for every time a RemoteEvent is fired that something prints until you see an error in the output saying that the script timed out / broke. I think it has no limit and the breaking depends on the code in the server that listens for any firings. I’d also like to hear other people’s thoughts…

2 Likes

This is the correct category @Ubicast btw

Anyways, I’m pretty sure there is not an actual hard limit on how many different remote events a script can have before it breaks, due note that there are remote event limits regarding how many requests, but regarding the amount of remote events a single script can fire is probably unlimited

6 Likes

Thank you this has some information that will be useful for me!

1 Like