How should I improve my build?

I’m hoping to create a semi medieval themed game, and there are going to be islands and such and I was creating the first and mainland and I wanted to know how my current build looks. I need help figuring out what I should put behind the bridge. Here’s the scene right now:
(https://gyazo.com/568e208953d546e74aff26a5cf676f77)
I feel like I should just put a village there with a quest giver but I’m not sure if that’s what I should do because there are other options and I’m trying to make the scene look appealing.

1 Like

Well, all there is terrain and a wall, the terrain looks a bit odd though! Add some water.

2 Likes

There will be water transitioning into the sand. Thank you for the feedback! I’m kind of conflicted on what I should put beyond the wall. Do you have any advice?

1 Like

Doesn’t look bad but I seems pretty bad if you use only editor try to maked more square and not that weird shapes.
I’ll add a village and many details so the place doesn’t look boring like a river, some boxes or flowers to make the place more realistic.
After all this is pretty good idea and design!
Hope this is helpful!

Thanks for the idea! I’ve decided to put water instead of the walls and the gate’ll transition to a bridge which will go to the main village.

Perfect, that idea looks sick i will like to see the bridge when done!

I’d recommend working on it to a state where there is more content to give feedback on. Also provide more context to what you are trying to achieve.

I would suggest small details to the wall. maybe the bottom a brick material and you can go from there. Idk, just a thought ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What do you mean by the bottom a brick material? The whole wall has brick material you just can’t see it because of the distance that I took the screenshot in.

Oh. Ok, well you can choose whatever material would suit it.