How to avatar emote custom update!

This objectively does not qualify to be posted in the Resources section of this forum, however I did want to point out that the code in the OP has been taken from Noble_Draconian without credit.

The emote isnā€™t in the best frame. Its frame shows me looking at my watch rather than me just standing in a bored manner.

The person who found it out was JullianRBLX on twitter and this is an older paste by them ROBLOX Ā· GitHub
If something like this gets leaked on Roblox itā€™s obvious noone is gonna get credited

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a rumour going around that this is bannable: is this fake orā€¦?

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen anyone get banned yet, despite them using this for a while now, but if youā€™re concerned over it, itā€™s probably best not to use it.

As for my thoughts on this, I think itā€™s genuinely cool. I actually went and bought an emote just to do this, so if this becomes a proper, official feature in the near future, I can see them being more popular, and actually being used.

My current concern over this is safety; is there any way the code could be used to gain access to someoneā€™s account? I will fully confess to not knowing a lick about coding so Iā€™m not sure if it could be used to somehow hide a backdoor.

1 Like

Closed for staff review