How to become a Regular?

No. Posting a lot does nothing for you if the content is crap (you know when you’re posting crap – don’t do it). Flagging posts by others has nothing to do with ranking up.

No. It’s really easy.

Just go through post approval with flying colors several times and be active around the forum, don’t break the rules / get flagged a lot, and you’ll get it eventually.

1 Like

Agreed, they don’t want the same thing that happened to members happen to regular, once the requirements leaked now everyone is a member.

Not sure about the hard part when trying to rank up to Regular since you gotta successfully use the Post Approval process a couple times, remain active in the community, and contribute.

My concern is whether or not the Post Approved badge counts towards that.

I post a lot of feedback on the #help-and-feedback:cool-creations category, will it be considered as spam or crap?

I would generally say this would be crapposting, since generally replies in this topic are just saying ‘wow, this looks so cool’ etc.

However if somehow your reply was constructive to the current discussion then it would be a decent post.

It may actually harm your promotion to post the complimentary content in these catagories since it’s encouraged you use the :heart: Button instead

2 Likes

Like @LuaBearyGood has stated, unless it is useful to an improvement on the OP’s behalf, or if it is constructive, then it is pretty much spam/useless.

2 Likes

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up. Most of the time I provide ways that can be improved so I think I should be good right?

Since I entered the forum I have been 50 Days in a row Active in the forum I have helped people to solve their problems within the platform and I have been In the forum For 50 days Active, my purpose is to rise in rank and as I continue to help developers who need it.

Do I Have a Chance to Rank Up?