How to calculate max height using JumpHeight and Gravity

The title should say it. I need to know how to calculate the maximum height of a player.

Thanks!

1 Like

do you mean the size of the player or the highest point they can jump

1 Like

How high they can jump with specific gravity and JumpHeight

1 Like

Should I use JumpHeight for jumps with a JumpPower higher than 1000?

Thanks for the reply! This is not what I’m looking for, I want the player to reach heights of around 14000 studs. As far as I know that’s only possible to reach with JumpHeight (or a really low gravity).

I am not sure I understand the initial problem. Are you trying to jump 14000 studs high?

JumpHeight is already it’s own measurement for how high a player will jump, taking in account gravity and other factors. That’s why it’s called JumpHeight, after all. You would need to calculate the max height if using JumpPower.

As for your intended use case of having to jump 14k studs, it should be possible if you just set the JumpHeight to 14k? I’d suggest lowering the gravity as well. To be fair, I’m curious as to what you’re doing that involves you jumping that high.

1 Like

Maybe I did something wrong but when I set JumpHeight to 14k it doesn’t go that high. As for what I’m making, I’m making a jumping simulator and I want the max jumpheight to be 14000.

I found out that you can indeed jump to 14k studs with JumpHeight set to 14k, but only with gravity set to 35. This makes the jump very slow and long, is there any way to shorten this time?
Thanks!