How to change Camera.CFrame without changing camera to scriptable

So i have been working a system for the players camera, basically the players camera cframe changes
according to a sound.

but if the players camera is in scriptable the camera doesnt follow the player heres a example

workspace.CurrentCamera.CFrame = workspace.CurrentCamera.CFrame * CFrame_Angles(0, 0, Math_Rad(5 * Heartbeat.PlaybackLoudness / 1000 * Math_Sin(tick() * 55) * 1 - 0 * 0.0083333333333333))
1 Like

I know there are other options in the Camera. Have you tried those and tested out if they work too?

1 Like

Do you mean other camera types? if so those dont work

1 Like

Yes, exactly. Couldn’t think of the name, sorry!

1 Like

I think there is no way because when you set camera to custom it will overwrite all CFrame data and keep tracking the player or other chosen object
I might be wrong, if I am, please tell me!

1 Like

so theres no another way of me having that tilt effect?

1 Like

I think, maybe there is, lets wait a bit and see if someone smarter comes to explain us
Also, why don’t you make script follow player instead?

Edit: wait, how did you script that tilt while moving?

1 Like

You could just have a part behind the player to follow them.

1 Like

You could try setting it back to the original settings in a loop. Another way to do this would be to change the FOV but it wouldn’t give the same effect.

1 Like

i already have a hearbeat effect on the player

1 Like

i tried but the players mouse doesnt work

1 Like

What do you mean by that? What about their mouse doesn’t work?

1 Like

1 Like

If you mean the player can’t look around, yes. That is part of the camera types you are using. Did you weld the part to the player to make sure to moves with them, or anchor it?

1 Like

Im using the code from here

1 Like

[quote=“How to Add “Weight” to the Camera [Camera Tutorial], post:22, topic:1331996”]
I’m having a bit of a struggle with the first person stuff. Everything works great at the start but once I go into first person then come out, the camera weighting stops working. I got no errors and would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.
[/quote]

I don’t know. Either change the camera type or do more cframe work. Sorry.

1 Like

is it possible to rotate the camera with humanoid.offset?

1 Like

If you copy the cframe correctly I guess it it possible.

1 Like

U can use RunService | Documentação - Central de Criadores Roblox