How to click a part when holding a tool?

This is only done on the client, consider firing a remote event to deal damage on the server, as this change will not replicate to other clients

why would he want to do that? if he changes his health on the client I am pretty it will show to every one

local Health = game.Workspace.SpecOps.Ten.Health
Health.Value = Health.Value - 10
Player.Spec_Ops_Infected.Score.Value = Player.Spec_Ops_Infected.Score.Value + 10

He’s making the health go down, the change is only on his client, not the server, or other clients

1 Like

really I guess I was wrong bc the last time I remember humanoid health was the only exception

Its only an exception IF its your own character AND you set your health to 0

what was the problem???

but isn’t that what he is doing

This change is only done on his client, meaning on the server, there isn’t any change in health, or his score

the score will not change for every one but I’m sure the humanoid will

really I guess I was wrong bc the last time I remember humanoid health was the only exception

yeah, thats why its not replicated from client to server

It won’t, if it would you can just kill any humanoid in the game, by setting all their health to 0.
You can only set your own character’s humanoid’s health to 0, nothing else.

true, that would be an easy exploit, guess you learn some thing every day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thats why this won’t work

Well this is awkward

1 Like

but isn’t that what he is doing changing his health

1 Like

Yeah, but it will not replicate. you can only change your own health to 0, and it will replicate. nothing else

but it works now he solved his problem

so only zero???

1 Like

It only looks as if it works, but it won’t with other players. He’ll soon figure out this issue when he tries to play with friends, none of them can kill the spec op, even though it looks like its killed on their screen, in reality the spec op is still chasing them on the server and damaging them

1 Like

only zero and if its your character

1 Like

then I guess he will have to use remote events which I am sure he knows since he did make a gun (which requires remote events)