How to connect roblox to discord?

So I am trying to make a verification system so that you can connect your discord acc to your roblox account in the game. I know this may sound like some discord bot, but I am trying to do something else…

Here is a picture of what that might look like:

When you click the button it will show this:

When you enter the code it will ask you:

When you press yes then it will connect to your account and can send you messages in DMs or something… (I don’t know yet…)

1 Like

Here’s a good read up about connecting Discord and Roblox done in March this year.

You will definitely need to take a look at HTTP Service, specifically sending HTTP requests and receiving information returned from those requests.

3 Likes

This is unrelated, but I was just curious about what this verification system is for.

Well I am making a game with that so you can verify with discord so if I made a discord server for announcements then I can announce it…

2 Likes

One last question, is the game a group game or will it be public?

Just a quick note, you actually cant mention discord anywhere in your game or the game will be taken down.

3 Likes

Ya but loomian legacy has a discord system and they never got taken down!

Yes but do they mention discord anywhere in it?

@OutlookG Yes they do:

Discord:

“Social Link”, they dont actually say “Discord” anywhere. Your not allowed to say the word “Discord” in your game or it will be taken down. Saying “Social Link” is just fine.

1 Like

Ok thanks because I was scared that all my work would be gone by saying discord thank you… :smile:

1 Like