How to create players from the friendlist in roblox?

Not sure, could you show a picture of all its children? Could be pretty helpful.

This is a friend.

This all the children

Wait oh I just re-read the documentation and it’s supposed to return all the accessories and not the whole friend itself. You have to somehow apply those parts to a rig. Possibly by parenting them to the rig and scaling their positions. That’s really it I guess.

Oh, so like apply their appearance to a dummy?

Yeah, basically if you were making a UGC item and moving it onto a rig. But you’d be doing it in a script (manually positioning parts).

That’s gonna be hell. Thanks though. Do you have any other suggestions? If not, I’ll give you the solution now.

Nope I don’t really have any other suggestions. Good luck positioning stuff though.

1 Like

[R6]

[R15]

Basically this models allows you to load any character by changing the userID inside of it, from what i understand from the previous conversation, you want to create a NPC to have the same appearance of someone from the friend’s list of the player that’s in the game, this maybe the solution you need!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.