How to disable autoJump for all devices

Liiterally Roblox only has AutoJumpEnabled boolean and in properties just for mobile device. How do I disable AutoJump for all devices, or just for PC / Laptop users ?

Thanks.

The property seems to not replicate so you have to set it on the server and on the client.

--SERVER

local Game = game
local Players = Game:GetService("Players")

local function OnPlayerAdded(Player)
	local function OnCharacterAdded(Character)
		local Humanoid = Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
		Humanoid.AutoJumpEnabled = false
	end

Player.CharacterAdded:Connect(OnCharacterAdded)
end

Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(OnPlayerAdded)
--CLIENT

local Game = game
local Players = Game:GetService("Players")
local Player = Players.LocalPlayer
local Character = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
local Humanoid = Character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
Humanoid.AutoJumpEnabled = false

You should also be able to disable it directly via the ‘StarterPlayer’ container.
https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/property/StarterPlayer/AutoJumpEnabled

Didn’t work, and as said this is for only mobile device, I want it for all devices.

I don’t think AutoJump affects PC and laptop users. These devices don’t have AutoJump. I’d read the documentation @Forummer linked.

As stated here auto jump is only enabled for mobile/tablet devices. Are you trying to mimic the auto jump feature for other device types? Laptop, desktop, console etc.

I’m trying to make it each time players presses space, player jumps, not by only holding space player autoJump.

Well, seems like I have to create my own one. So unfortunate that Roblox still didn’t add AutoJumpEnabled/Disabled to all devices.

Fortunately I’ve written a script for what you’re asking for.