How to disable Team Create?

I cannot seem to turn off team create. I checked my game settings and team create is indeed off.

1 Like

Can you give more context? Is someone editing through team create that shouldn’t be?

I know you said you checked but to make sure, go to View tab and select Team Create.
Check again.
If it is off, go to the game settings and permissions.
Then scroll down and check if you can invite anyone. If you can invite people, team create must me on.

i just made a game and it automatically set team create on, and now i cannot turn it off. i checked enable collaborative editing and it is indeed off.

Also for future references, when you publish a new game, you have the option to disable Team Create.

collaborative editing is off, i cannot add people into the game, but it still says on top of the script the person who is editing a script.

Can you send a screenshot of the mysterious script editor?
It might be like Google Docs when you open the same document twice.

Yeah, that’s just like Google Docs. You can see yourself editing.

I mean it’s not too big of a deal but might be a bug or something.

Where did you check?
In Studio in the Home tab look at Game Settings and you can turn it off there.
Either that or click the File > Game Settings button to get to the same screen.

I’m pretty sure you have to Save it so it’ll stay that way.

Sounds like it’s been a pain since they made Team Create the default back in October [Beta] New Experiences Have Team Create Enabled - #90 by Tkdriverx

I saved it already. I am not sure why it still says i am editing on top of the script.

i hope it’s a bug. it’s so annoying when i try to close a script and it says that someone is editing it.

1 Like

OCD?
I have it and I double check everything.
I press the publish game button at least 5 times a minute. :laughing:

1 Like

Make sure there are no other instances of roblox studio open.

i don’t know what is OCD. i’m not sure what ur talking about

This is unrelated to the topic but OCD is a bit of a mental disorder as you can say that makes you basically paranoid about checking everything and being tidy.

OCD is an abbreviation of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
As explained by @Redluo.
Some people may have a need to check a doorknob 3 times, or wash their hands over and over. You can look it up online.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.