How to disable this warning/pop up window?

Mmh… you made me think if theres a chance that a default roblox module/script handles that pop up window… But I think that is handled by the roblox app itself and theres no core script that handles those pop up warnings

Maybe use protected calls (pcall function). I haven’t tested it - unsure if the error message would still show up.

Yes, it still, Im using pcalls in order to retry the teleport, the warning is automatic when TeleportInitFailed is triggered from a teleport attempt that failed

Unsure if there is an option then. Perhaps you should try to prevent the teleportation from failing. Massively teleporting players with individual TeleportAsync functions should not error though. You are limited to 50 players per teleportation, but I am unaware of any error occuring while attempting to teleport each player with different/own TeleportAsync functions.

Sorry I couldn’t do more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Crossing fingers!

1 Like

You cant and you shouldnt be able to hide coregui this has been the cause of many scams.

1 Like

Thats a good reason and I support that Roblox use those core GUIs forcedly. Would be helpful if those GUIs were less intrusive and not affect the player’s motivation to still in game, so players dont think that the game is “bugged” and leave