How to enable Roblox Studio's new UI

New Roblox Studio is coming very soon, here’s how to enable it with FFlags.

1. Download Roblox Studio Mod Manager by MaximumADHD: Click here to redirect to GitHub
  2. Open Flag Editor.
  3. Find NextGenStudioBetaFeature FFlag. Override it to true.
  4. Launch Roblox Studio, enable beta feature with similliar naming.
  5. Open Baseplate, enjoy!
1 Like

What does said new roblox studio UI look like? Thanks!

1 Like

Say, is this going to roll out to everyone by default in the feature? If so how do I not get it lol

Currently, it’s not enabled and not rolled out to anyone. You can access New UI with FFlags, which will show this Beta Feature. And it will roll out to anyone later.

Ok but will it be rolled out to people in the feature?

1 Like

Shoot I didnt read that part somehow. Mb
I sure hope theres gonna be a way to revert it lol, cause personal opinion not a big fan

I just hope it doesn’t have bugs…

1 Like

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-studios-new-ui/2600103/391?u=fan_len4ika1tvink123
You can’t disable this UI :pensive:

It kinda lags out for me, when switching between tabs.

Well shoot. Dangit roblox all you needed to do is just GIVE US A CHOICE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
Welp looks like its time to make a plugin that I can use instead of all the other UI lol

1 Like

Roblox is changing the backend code along with the UI, so maintaining both versions isn’t worth it.

1 Like

ah that makes sense, I still think they should allow us to be able to just change all the icons. Itd be very nice

2 Likes

What about for MacOS users, is there a way to enable it?

is there a way to enable it without the clientsettings app? like from the fflags file?

I Think Theres A Chance Cuz Its an FFlag