How to fix camera tilt bug. [Solved] [everyone needs to see this]

When you hold left control and start scrolling with your mouse wheel it breaks the camera scroll and it starts tilting.

other games do the same thing but other games managed to fix this bug somehow like epic minigames. I try replicating the bug it in there and it never happens. So there actually is a fix for it and its not what mouse type you have because i can literally do it in other games and not in some.

how do you modify the camera so that this bug doesn’t happen?

2 Likes

I think this is a part of the default roblox camera scripts, so you’ll need to get a forked version of the default roblox character camera and disable the part that has the tilt scroll, then put that in either starterplayerscripts or startercharacterscripts, so it replaces the default one.

1 Like

but how. theres nothing on the devforum that has a solution. this is some golden information i need to find and i cant get the treasure.

1 Like

There is a tricky workaround that you could find if you dug deeper on the devforum

I personally used this method for my game and it seemed to work just fine

5 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Everyone needs to see this. this is a bug that you can’t easily find a fix for i would of never found that post.

2 Likes