How to force a SINGLE rthro animation

Currently in the game I’m working on, when you press and hold shift, you get an increase in walk speed and a sprinting animation that plays alongside it, however, I want to use the rthro running animation made by roblox and hook it up as the animation to play when I press shift.

I already have all the code finished and working, however I can’t seem to get the rthro animation to play even after I switched the new rthro ID over to the old previous one.

Keep in mind that I DON’T want all the animations in game to default to the rthro one, I just want that specific sprinting animation.

All the other topics regarding forced rthro animations seem to be about switching all animations to rthro and not just a single one bound to an input, if I missed one that solves my problem, I’d appreciate if you would link it here.

rthro animation: Rthro Run - Roblox

2 Likes

Consider checking out these topics:

1 Like

I appreciate the reply but those topics aren’t in any way related to the problem I’m having right now,
I’m not having issues with overriding animations, I simply need to get the ID from the roblox rthro animation and insert it into an Animation object.

2 Likes

Bumped this topic, I’m still looking for help.

Thanks for the reply, But I just found a solution.

For anyone who stumbled upon this thread with a similar problem, Roblox provides the animation IDs here:

1 Like