How to get better collisions / react

Hey lads so, I am making this football/Soccer game and its going well so far but I have one problem. You see sometimes when you hit the ball it dosent react so the ball dosent move even though when you clearly hit it. I have a touched event as well please help me(Dont make an entire system just tell me the problem)

Thanks

Please be clearer, what do you mean by

?

Sometimes when you touch it the body velocity dosen’t get applied onto the ball even though when you clearly touch it

Well sometimes it can be a matter of latency, but I’ve found in the past that the .touched event can sometimes be glitchy or doesn’t always have the most accurate results. In that case you may want to consider using roblox raycasts (or a raycast module, I recommend this one even though it’s made for weapons)

This is my script for the touched event:

Player.Character["Right Leg"].Touched:Connect(function(Hit)
			if Hit.Name == "TPS" and Kicked == true  and Doing and Usage   then

Volley = false

local Force = Instance.new("BodyVelocity")

Force.Velocity = (Player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame * CFrame.fromEulerAnglesXYZ(0.5,0,0)).lookVector * PowerNumber* 20
				Force.Velocity = Force.Velocity * Vector3.new(1,(Player.PlayerGui.PowerBar.High.Value/2)*2.125,1)
				Force.Name = "Force"
				Force.MaxForce = Vector3.new(math.huge,math.huge,math.huge)
				Force.Parent = Hit
				Hit.Plr.Value = Player.Name
				Debris:AddItem(Force,0.3)

local FC = Instance.new("BodyForce")
				FC.Name = "Force"
				FC.Force = (Player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame).rightVector * -20
				FC.Parent = Hit
				game.Debris:AddItem(FC, 1)
				local F1 = Instance.new("BodyAngularVelocity")
				F1.Name = "Force"
				F1.AngularVelocity = Vector3.new(0, 100, 0)
				F1.MaxTorque = Vector3.new(55,55,55)
				F1.Parent = Hit
				Debris:AddItem(F1,1)
				OwnerE:FireServer(Hit)
				Plr:FireServer()

end
		end)

Happens with me too. In my sticky bomb script, I anchor the bomb whenever it touches something except terrain. Touched fires late and the bomb ends up being anchored in air most of the time.