How to get rid of saved accounts on roblox studio

Hello. I want to know how to bulk delete all saved accounts in roblox studio.

image_2024-07-11_144309011

when i right click these accounts it does not let me click log out or remove them.

I have tried deleting roblox from appdata. and program files x86. but when i reinstalled roblox studio these accounts still appeared.

also just so you guys know i went into these accounts. logged out of them. and they where still there. along with that. i cant go into 2 of them because i forgot the password. so i cant really do anything.

You can remove the accounts from the registry. Just a little warning though before I continue: messing with registry values could mess up your system if you don’t understand what you’re doing.

Hit Win + R to open the run menu.
Type regedit, then hit enter.
Confirm the adminstrator popup.
Paste the following into the breadcrumb bar at the top:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Roblox\RobloxStudio\LoggedInUsersStore\https:\www.roblox.com

You should see something like this:

You’d then need to right click the users key, and hit modify.

You would then see something like this:

The text box is a bit small so I prefer to paste this into vscode to edit it.

After formatting you’ll see something like this:

Here, you can remove the accounts you don’t want, then paste the rest back into the text box from before, and hit OK.

Restart Roblox Studio, and you should then see that you no longer have the other accounts in the dropdown.

1 Like

thank you so much it worked. well know i can get these annoying accounts out of my way.

1 Like