How to get updated info on user's shirts for sale?

im going through the economy api looking for how i can access a user’s shirts for sale and also get updated information on shirts. to my know, the info you can get on shirts is cached and only updates at certain times (not being when the user changes price)? this issue doesn’t occur with game passes. does anyone know of a way to get updated shirt info? so player’s can’t manipulate the price and mess with the in game economy system.

1 Like

Found this, lmk if it helps!

1 Like

what i’m trying to do is prevent an exploit for buying t shirts in a game and then changing the price. to prevent this for game passes you compare the time the gamepass was updated if it was updated after the owner joined the game then you can deny the purchase. the problem is for the t shirts the updated value is cached and doesn’t hold true.

1 Like

I can’t help you with any more sadly as I don’t have much experience in this. I hope you find a solution!

1 Like

what about this? if this means we can get the amount of the product they purchased.
What is the API endpoint for buying items in the catalog? - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like

It could work but rate limitations will be harsh.

1 Like

isn’t it 500 per minute? or is that for something different.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know, you could give it a shot and see what happens.

1 Like

i went through it and i don’t think that is what i wanted. i wanted a list of purchases the user makes and that i think was for making a purchase. but check this out…

“/v1/users/{userId}/currency”
compare the user’s currency from before the purchase and after the purchase.
oh but it says can only be retrieved for the authenticated user. nvm

btw i’m going through the economy archive
Roblox-API-Tracker/Economy/Economy v1.json at 8eafb4f6027c8eff8627950425cb031523d91733 · Roblox-Trackers/Roblox-API-Tracker (github.com)

1 Like