How to maintain body force relative to direction

Hi,
I am wondering how to add a body force to the end of a block, where when I set the body force to, say, (1000,0,0), if the block rotates 30 degrees to the right, it will continue in the direction it is facing instead of in the standard world X direction.

can you please explain the issue step by step like this

how to add body force to end of a block
example: I set bodyforce to (1000,0,0)
even if block rotates 30 degrees to right “it moves where the block front is facing”

I’m gonna try to find an answer to your question(i’m not good at body forces)

Sure, sorry.
So: How do I add a body force to a block so it moves in whatever direction it is facing.
For example if I set the body force to (0,10,0), the block would move up-wards. But, if I rotate the block 90 degrees, instead of the block now moving forwards, because that is where the top is facing, it will keep moving upwards. I guess what I am trying to say is I want the body force to be relative to the direction the part is facing instead of always moving along that Y line, if that makes sense.

make a loop for example
RunService.RenderStepped
And in the loop you can set the Bodyforce.Force to Part.CFrame.RightVector * 1000

there is another discussion about this How do make a part move in the direction it is facing - #7 by John_15051

you could try these attempts(those are scripting related)