How to make a Admin Loader with Gui Like Kohl's Admin

Well not to be rude but isnt this the first script u showed me?

And sorry, I dont know much about scripting, this script was made by forummer for my scripting support post about a /vehicles command. And it works for this also, Also go here and make a post that you need a scripter, someone may come. And yes it is the first script I showed you but I changed some stuff like the UI name and how you get to the UI, So place the UI in serverstorage and place this script in SERVERSCRIPTSTORAGE. And test it and say :cmds should work.

its alright thanks tho…Well even tho you didnt help its ok at least you tried your best

oof i cant go it always saying “Not Qualified”

Alright, well if you need anything feel free to message me on devforum.

yeah sure thank you so much @chrisfs123

1 Like

To execute code when a player chats you can listen for the chatted event that is fired for each player when they send a message.

player.Chatted

Now you need to implement this. Keep in mind that if the gui executes commands it shouldn’t even be replicated to the client (you should put it in playerGui only if the user is an admin).

First get the player

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)

end)

Then connect the event

player.Chatted:Connect(function(message)
    -- the function gets the message sent by the user as parameter so you can check if the message is something like /commands and then show the gui as follows

if message == "/commands" then
        -- set the gui visible here
    end
end)

You could use my tutorial.

Thank you so much guys for the help

Can the Code Open this Gui with all the Commands?