How to make a closet mechanic like in doors?

Why then starting with hard projects, maybe try something where there are a lot less complicated mechanics, but letting other people do stuff for you is not helping you, because you then have to work with their code which you don`t understand.

2 Likes

Been there done that. We all start somewhere. I just say the way you went about it is really bad lol. I did this out of kindness. I would say next time try showing clear footage of the entire workspace, maybe video record the entire workspace or share the place file so we can see what the heck is going on in there. Rather than trying to do this on your own and have me doing the scripting. It’s not that I see anything wrong with it, I just think you made your life a lot harder and specific details always helps. The instances are labeled terribly and between that and you not sharing specifics, I did this out of guessing what is what lol(I have a ton of experience with lua code and with specifics I could’ve probably nailed it first try)

He needed some help. Now he just needs to read everything I showed him and start to understand what all of it does.