How to make a free group ranking system?

Even after the update, games like Kavra’s Kingdom, Los Angeles Airlines, etc… still manage to automatically promote people from their groups?

How do they do it? Because of the cookie update that roblox did I am now unable to use my noblox.js system on glitch, is there any other way than proxy tuneling (paid)?

Thank you.

1 Like

You’ll want to make a list of group rank numbers to rank, and then find the rank number of the user in a group and give them the rank according to that. You’ll want to use :GetRankInGroup Function that Roblox has made. You’ll need to do the following for it to work: (Player Getting Rank Of):GetRankInGroup(GroupID) - Will Return A Number From 0 - 255. Hope this has helped you with whatever you are doing.

I’d say its unlikely you’ll be able to find a free solution as you’ll require an out of Roblox system to be online 24/7 to allow for an auto-rank system within a group. Possibly if Roblox has only banned glitch hosted domains from accessing Roblox accounts, then another hosting system could work. As far as I’m aware, the ip cookie is locked to a region so if you could create the account in that region then have a bot within said region, it may work.

I’m not familiar with the system but below are some links which may help with working around the updated security features. Best of luck.