How to make a game like this?

Hi Everybody i was dreaming of making a game called “Find the bees!” that is based on this game:[OPPOSITE W.] (903) Find the Chomiks - Roblox but the problem is i don’t know how to make things like: Bees save, Bees collect, and showing what bees u have collected if someone know how to make those things tell me here it would be very appreciated

1 Like

I know how to do some of those things.

1 Like

To save bees you need to use DataStoreService (there are some modules such as ProfileService that may help you). To make bees collect you can use .Touched event which fires once a part is touched (ofc you would need to add some animations/effects to make it look like they’re actually collecting). To show what your bees collected, make a table or something and once bees collect something add the thing to the table. Then make a gui and visualize that table.

1 Like

Yes that is true and with datastore you also have to possibly create leaderstats.

1 Like

Ic you want to. Not always. But that is a way

1 Like

Yeah, leaderstats would make others able to see how many bees you have, how many things you collected etc.

1 Like

leaderstats i did and the leaderstat save

1 Like

Showing the types of bees you have collected may although be harder.

1 Like

It could be pretty easy. Just depends on how they’ll handle it. Some people may make it hard to do, some may make it easy to do.

I don’t know how to do so. Maybe I could learn though.

Practice, practice, practice. You can learn anything, you only have to want it. Maybe one day you’ll be able to make 2nd Roblox?

Lol i’d love to where or how would I learn it though?

Books, websites, internet… There is no specific place where you can learn it.

True but if I look on youtube it shows up with completely different things that I need.

Yeah, that’s why I don’t use YouTube to learn these things anymore. documentations are much better ngl

Ok I will look on DevHub. Hopefully I find something there. I haven’t been on there for like 2 years lol