How to Make a GFX Course: Part 3, Choosing Your Software

That’s wrong lmaoooo. Name 5 countries where it’s legal to do that.

What’s wrong with insulting bank robbers who can’t afford to feed their family?

Companies? Non-Commercial use is not for companies…?

Sorry I meant to write countries, autocorrect.

Switzerland, Spain, Mexico, Netherlands - they all allow UNLIMITED piracy, there are more that allow some piracy, such as pirating content without allowing you to sell it.

Homie. That’s completely wrong. In mexico, they have a 10 year prison sentance minimum for piracy, although it is rarely enforced. Same with the other countries you listed.

Absolute lol, there are literal studies that show that over 90% of music is downloaded from the internet - via pirating - and that a massive amount of other software is also downloaded from piracy. The laws to “enforce” anti-piracy do not exist, because they are so loosely formed that nobody cares. You even admitted that nobody cares - because nobody cares, the only people that get sentenced are the top of the top, hosts of mainstream torrenting sites - not your average pirate lol. Also, literally switzerland allows you to download anything you want as long as it is for your own use, what in the world are you talking about???

1 Like

Nobody cares. But it’s still illegal :flushed:

Wrong. Switzerland has anti piracy laws, but there is a law that prohibits the government from spying on the IP addresses of the torrenter. So, it is impossible to get caught, but still illegal

Not really, they are so loosely formed that anyone can easily make a loophole through them - and make it legal, because unlike virtual life, loopholes are a thing that are used where they can be to make things legal.

Accessing copyright protected content is illegal in all countries, and only some have loopholes in them. The only difference is, it is easier to get caught in some countries. If you want to discuss this matter further, DM me.

1 Like

Let me prove you wrong in DMs real quick.

What do you mean by pirating? Stealing people’s work?