How to make a good module presentation?

Hi !
I’ve finished my first module script but I don’t know how to publish it good, how to make it downloadable and how I would present it on the devforum !
Thanks you for the replies and have a nice day !

if you want to publish it then you can do that in the studio, while doing so describe your asset by using these questions: what exactly your module is for, what features does it have and how to use it (well, you can answer it directly in your presentation on DevForum).

after that, you need it to be downloadable, i quite did not understand, what exactly you mean by that, maybe about it to be a useful tool and make it more popular? in that case, just provide it to #resources:community-resources as developers usually check this channel for useful things.

now, before making introducing for your asset, you should know, how to format your text.
they’re giving MORE attention to people who want to know about your tool like a cool advertising.

these_sweet_buttons
above me, you see this panel (accessable through replying) that has several buttons on it allowing you to format your text (this is a screenshot not an actual panel lol).
you can point your cursor on any of these buttons and see their short description on what they do!

for example, i gave this sentence some code style using preformatted text or this one that uses hyperlink format.

after that, you can go into writing a lot of things about your tool on the DevForum! as i mentioned earlier, to make your tool more downloadable, provide it to #resources:community-resources so every developer can access it and give an feedback about it! to write a text about it, just give it an amazing title, introduction, features, usage and examples!

1 Like

I finished my presentation, thanks you so much for your help !!!

EDIT : sorry for the amazing title I didn’t find one X)