How to make a player visible

Hey!

I am making a security cam system in my game and this game is in first person camera mode, so when I try to see myself through the camera, I become invisible. What is the best way to resolve this?

(sorry for the grammar, english is not my first language :slight_smile: )

Hey there @DimasPVP456654, the best way of doing this would be looping through the players body parts and making them transparent. for _, bodypart in pairs(game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:GetDescendants()) if bodypart:IsA("BasePart") or bodypart:IsA("MeshPart") or bodypart:IsA("Decal") then bodypart.Transparency = 1
Btw I just rushed this code. This is pretty much what the code should look like.

We basically loop through everything in the players character model and check if it is a decal or Mesh Part or Normal Part and if it is then we make it invisible.

Oh, I think I was not clear, sorry :sweat_smile:
I want to make the player visible, the problem is that in first person, the game makes the player character invisible.
Currently, when the security cam open, my code change the camera mode property to Custom, so the player becomes visible. And then, when the security cam is closed, it lets the camera mode to LockFirstPerson again. But I do not know if this is the best way :sweat_smile:
I think there could be a DoNotMakePlayerInvisibleOnFirstCamera property somewhere, I do not know…

If you still need it, here’s a thread with a solution:

sorry i can’t help you but i just have to say that your english is really good and like no grammar mistakes

Thank you! But when I use this code, the character look in the same direction the camera is looking, that is not what I would like. But thank you anyways!

Really? Thank you! I confess I used google translator to verify some words :sweat_smile:
But thank you!