How to make a queue system with physical touch on parts

OOH! i am so sorry I forgot to ask about the loading screen. How do I place the loading screen? sorry

1 Like

What loading screen? Is is one on the queue or when the game starts up?

1 Like

it’s for when the timer hits 0

1 Like

You could just enable a gui when the timer hits 0.

1 Like

now can you just say everything at once so i can mark it as a solution?

1 Like

Hmm, I think it might be considered spam if I just copy and pasted what I said you can just mark this message as the solution and someone who stumbles upon it can just read the whole post.

1 Like

then maybe just talk more about the teleporting part. that should count as a solution and not spam as it’s going more in-depth about that post, or just edit that message where you briefly described using TPS.

1 Like

Also one more thing. How do I access that player’s camera? I have been having alot of trouble finding that out. And is it even possible to do that on a SeverScript?

1 Like

By doing workspace.CurrentCamera on the client, you can’t access camera from the server.

thanks. I actually realized that on my own and did that. thank you so much for your help!

This is how the queue system looks rn (i havent added the teleporting yet)

once again, thank you so much for your help I cannot thank you enough! You also let me learn a little bit more about scripting as well.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.