How to make a ranking UI?

How to make a ranking UI?
Like how can I open a UI in game and rank people?

Also
How can I make a hosting panel that when you click on-
The training announces in Dizzy server and in group shout?

If you know how to do these please tell me.
(I am asking these for a cafe)

This would require a bot, this would be a bit tricky to make, a mycenter bot you customized might do, the UI part is easy, but you will have to know a lot about creating bots to do this unless you can find some type of a service to do this for you. I would recommend just ranking people up through the group because even if the UI saves a few seconds each time, it will probably take a few hours at least to set up.

As @imacutesealy said you will need to have a custom discord bot made to handle this. You would need to use a mixture of the Discord and Roblox API to interact between two to make this happen. I would suggest looking into noblox.js as this is the most popular addon to JavaScript (the main programming language of discord bots) which allows for roblox actions such as ranking, posting on a group wall and so on.

The easiest option though would be to contact a professional offsite developer who is experienced in making discord bots as what you are after does require a lot of knowledge of JavaScript and discord bot programming to achieve.

Another option (whilst not exactly what you are after but still works) would be to use webhooks to send the players name into a discord channel for someone to manually rank in the group.

1 Like

For the ranking part, you should use noblox.js. I made a tutorial on using it here: How to Create a Rank Management System using Glitch

This seems like self advertising…

As for the UI part, I suggest you use some type of UI layout, then make a template for a rank, and loop through the ranks adding a frame to the layout.

2 Likes