How to make a report player button

I want to make a report player button that sends the report description and who the reporter is and who is being reported to a discord server through a webhook, or theres another way to do this, keep in mind Am bad at scripting so try being more simple, support would be appreciated.

You would use a remote event. On the client you would send the text from a text box to the server. Then the server would then send the given text to your webhook.

If you’re using @sjr04’s method (which I would also recommend), I’d highly recommend that you add a cool-down for a player to report someone. This would prevent someone from spamming your webhook.

3 Likes

Use a remote event. Keep in mind, remotes are very exploitable. Maybe destroy the gui after clicking report to prevent spam. I made a bug report in my game, and it destroys the gui after sending the report. If exploiters try to fire it mulitple times, I have a value on the player which checks if it is superior to 1, if it is, then ban him using data stores.