How to make a vr and physics system like boneworks

hey i wanted to make a vr game thats like boneworks but i don’t know how to make a vr script let alone a physics script, if someone is advance at scripting pls let me know, thanks!

2 Likes

It would be much better to hire someone on the talent hub

I suggest you try and start learning how to make VR controls.
Then try and figure out how to make the physics.
I know that the roblox has a document on VR I think

Yeah, but they’re asking how to make one.

I doubt too many people here would have the knowledge on how to make a physics vr game like boneworks, unless they’re a physicist or just know a lot of math

The only thing I can tell OP is to look at open source physics modules, reading the creator documentation for vr controls, and doing external research online

2 Likes

I didn’t know what boneworks was till I just looked it up, looks crazy awesome. My knowledge on VR is very limited and so my plan is to take a Unity VR course over the summer. From what I can gather however, it seems you need to do ‘real-time’ calculations.

I guess just normal 3D Physics calculations for enemies and whatnot, but the arms- maybe there’s Roblox APIs for helping with that?

Did a little research and found this, should be quite helpful:

@GregTame seems quite comfortable in VR, maybe some more research is in order. But for me, that’s another day.

Hope this helped.

Ya That’s really good advice thanks for helping and if you have a good pc that can run VR then I highly recommend boneworks, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.