How to Make Change Team Gui

Thanks to everyone who supported me.

1 Like

Still, it can ruin people’s gameplay since the tutorial uses offset for size and position and not scale. This could ruin the experience for mobile devices.

@superfoose5 not too much about the quality of the UI but not making readers aware that without a decent Offset to Scale plugin, it will look terrible on mobile devices.

Ok i know what do you mean and i know the UI scale are important but people who see this tutorial definitely going to use only the scripts and they going to have there own UI

In this tutorial I did not show how to scale UI the for all devices because it is a basic tutorial.
If you want to scale the UI for all devices you can.

Is there a script were you choose a job and it reset by it self?

This was just a tutorial, can’t you just make your own ui the way you want it rather than wasting your time arguing over something that’s not really important to the tutorial!

You don’t have to act like that towards others providing advice!

People are allowed to provide advice and the advice I provided, will help create a better experience for developers who are following this tutorial because all of their players will be able to see the buttons then!

I don’t exactly think that it was an argument, I’m just proving my point that using Scale is way better than Offset for people who are playing your game.

Should probably also respond to this whilst I’m here

Fair enough but it would be nice to have a notice that you should use Scale (it’s easier using plugins) on your UI so it is easily accessible.

Some developers are probably going to use similar UI to you as well

1 Like

It’s a basic tutorial. It’s mainly about the scripting and not so much on the UI. It’s a tutorial on coding, not UI design.

2 Likes

useful post, thank you! i usually like to avoid youtube videos for my tutorials if i can, so this is nice

Great tutorial, exactly what i needed!