How to make numeric imput in GUI

Hello, i need to make slider (point at line returning its position) in roblox, i hade idea to use scroling frame, but idk how to get (at best option also set) its position and convert it to nomber 1-100

ps: i also saw, that i aam not in bc but i am roblox premium 450, do you know if this make any change to my premium functions (for example trading) or it is just renamed, also at devEX i saw that i need roblox premium without number so means this i can use devEX with roblox premium 450 or i need roblox premium 2200 (was obc as i know), i want to primary solve the my first question and this is only that i saw it and idk what category to use, but pls if you dont whant to solve my second question, just dont solve it and pls dont flag this as offtopic
edit: (slider is 1st question and roblox premium is my 2nd question)

I’m not exactly sure what you’re talking about in your first question. Are you asking about something like this?

For the second question, afaik, you can be any Roblox Premium, no need to have the equivalent of OBC to DevEX (which is a great advantage!). Therefore, you can be 400 Premium to DevEX. As long as you have Premium, you’re good to go. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. yes, but up to down
  2. and is there any change like group max count… because i saw the table with all benefits in bc system and now i see nice texture, prices and buy button, but that is all

Check out this post:

Here are the Premium benefits (not sure what you mean by cmax, character max or typo?)

2 Likes

sry with cmax i mean i cant write good xD

It’s alright. Read your updated post.

As seen in the benefits table I posted, it says the limit for groups is 100 for a premium member. :slight_smile:

and 100 is create+join or create limit is lower

100 will be create + join combined as they’re all under the same umbrella, just like before.

and where did you find the table (if new changes will come)

It’s on the unofficial Roblox wikia fandom page, a quick Google search can probably get you there.

Link: Here
(not sure if this is allowed or not, apologies if it’s not)

I don’t understand what object is the slider in the example.