How to make part non deletable

or i could make a logs thing and ban plrs who break the rules

Just do this. Its almost fool proof assuming you implement it properly. No need to employ a staff team to ban people. They’ll just rejoin on alts. Just prevent the problem from even happening in the first place.

That would be the lazy approach, guilty of that myself. Plus it doesn’t prevent it, it just adds consequences to player’s actions.

1 Like

Even if they make a module the scripts would keep checking.

but
require(235789253647892612487237w1567w125376y5e23614e23y5723e1y5693e25y934qswhadswy)
doesn’t include any blacklisted words (like game would replace with fake object

You wrap it with your custom environment with the help of a Loadstring module.

im using a loadstring module. AAA 30 CHARS

But did you wrap everything in a custom environment tho.

wym. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 30 chars

Alright, add me on discord @Josh.8574, we can talk normally there instead of spamming replies.

1 Like

Just don’t allow them to require un-sanitizable content then.

Alternatively:
IIRC the environment requiring a module sets the module’s environment to that of the one requiring it.

messaged u. AAAAAAAAAAA 30 CHARS

what i dont understand my brain is too small

Read this post in its entirety. If you don’t understand something then do research.

oh teefus solved. AAAAAAAAAAA 30 CHARS

What you would do in this case (specifically for a script builder) is have something like a sandbox.

If you want a sandbox as a reference, you can check out this script I have made here:

It is relatively complex - but if you’re running untrusted code in your game, this could be a potential solution. It has tables which allow you to override methods and functions. As far as I am aware of there are no breakouts.

The main project it is apart of is exactly what it sounds like you want to build - which is a script builder.

To use the code above, here’s an example located here:

Usage of shared is optional - it is only used to make the script builder “sourceless” (to make it not rely on StringValues for storing the code).

Hopefully this was of help!

2 Likes

Just put the part on lock…

Locking the part makes it non-deletable in studio, but in game, exploiters can delete locked parts.

No because exploiters can delete it.