How to make player limbs bigger?

Hi, my name is shieldmr3. I’m a scripter and a game dev. I’m currently working on a game called “Geisha”, which is a scary game!

I’ve liked FPS games since joining ROBLOX, and I find them very entertaining. I’ve noticed that they make the player’s arms bigger, here’s what I mean: image

See those highlighted arms? They’re bigger than all other arms, and the most used in ROBLOX FPS games. So I was wondering how do I make all the players inside my game have the same type of body shown above, and not any other type of body such as those ones:

Would really appreciate it if you can help me, I really need it!

Thank you,
@shieldmr3

Most FPS game dont make the arm bigger in fact they used something called fake arm here is a post showing how to make a fake arm and adding gun to it which will looks like these FPS game you’ve played The First Person Element Of A First Person Shooter

but if you dont need fake arm and want to make the actual arm bigger then whenever any player character loads in they load something called Humanoid description HumanoidDescription | Roblox Creator Documentation and It has some children class(a string value i think) in it which you can use to scale character limb such as Left Arm or Right Arm

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response, I was actually always using the fake arms, but was wondering how to not use them and use the player’s body itself. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi, sorry for extra replies, I really need help!

So I have a plain R6 startercharacter, and I want to add the player’s body color and outfit to it, I used this script for it, but it didn’t work:

game.Players.CharacterAutoLoads = false

local function onPlayerAdded(player)
	local humanoidDescriptionForOutfit = game.Players:GetHumanoidDescriptionFromOutfitId(player.UserId)
	print(player.UserId)

player:LoadCharacterWithHumanoidDescription(humanoidDescriptionForOutfit)
end

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(onPlayerAdded)

I also tried this one too:

game.Players.CharacterAutoLoads = false

local humanoidDescriptionForUser = game.Players:GetHumanoidDescriptionFromUserId(player.UserId)
	print(player.UserId)
	player:LoadCharacterWithHumanoidDescription(humanoidDescriptionForUser)
end

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(onPlayerAdded)

Can you please help me?

1 Like

both of your scripts you’ve given works for me, if you want to change the player color then try this script:

local colorPart =  --------your part you want to put a color must be named like this example: LeftArmColor, RightArmColor
   local colour = -----------the color you want example: Color3.fromRGB(255,0,0)
   local humanoid = player.Character and player.Character:FindFirstChild("Humanoid")
   if humanoid then
     local descriptionClone = humanoid:GetAppliedDescription()
       assert(descriptionClone[colorPart],"The Part name is invalid and connot be found") --throw an error if it cannot find the color part
      descriptionClone[colorPart] = colour --setting the color
     humanoid:ApplyDescription(descriptionClone)
    end
 end

game.Players.PlayerAdded(onPlayerAdded)
1 Like