How to Make UI Intros with Scenery!

How do you do this, may you explain?

Using the TweenService, you can change the CFrame value of the camera to move between a start position and orientation to a new start position and orientation. To save hassle, I created some BaseParts and placed them into the world so I could easily adjust the position and orientation and see results immediately.

Very interesting, thanks for the tutorial

I’m still having trouble with this… (mostly my fault) does anyone have a unlocked game with this?

I love this idea! Here’s mine. It also has music that stops when you click play, and the camera has a tween so it’s in a different place every time.

3 Likes

Wow! I really like this! I’m going to be using this is in future. Thank you so much for posting this.

2 Likes

Wow, I just made an intro screen without your tutorial and now I wish I used yours…

2 Likes

Thank you for this tutorial since I have just started leaning UI. This will help beginners like me learn more UI and help out people! Tysm!

2 Likes

And of course I’m having trouble on the first coding part…

Hello! I need some help. Can you please say what are the properties of you UiGradient? Thank you!

this looks like HowToRoblox’s tutorail.

If you are referring to this, I get the similarity, but this tutorial here has been around for 6 months. HowToRoblox’s is a month old.

1 Like

i am! congrats you guessed lol

2 Likes

These were the properties!

1 Like

Great tutorial! I’ll definitely use this to implement in one of my games.

3 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH @Lugical FOR THIS TUTORIAL IT WORKED

1 Like

This is a great tutorial! Though I want to flair up the menu a lil bit by adding sounds to whenever you hover your mouse over the buttons and when you click them. But How would I go around doing that without breaking it?