How To Save Leaderstats Through Multipule Games

Hello, Developers, Today I am trying to figure out the term used and the way to save In game Currency Through Multiple Games, For example: I am in the lobby and I go into a chapter one teleporter, It teleports me to the separate game: Chapter One, Now I win the game and it should give me lets say 10 Coins, Then It Teleports Me Back to the lobby, And I should have my 10 Coins, How do I do this?
And what is this Method Termed as?

It’s not really a method, here’s the thing

When you make a place, if you create a game inside that place (not talking about workspace), then the DataStore will share automatically.

The way I am doing it is making a place, then uploading a new place as Chapter One

Only if you send the data through the part where you teleport the player, then yes it should work

Hmm I am about 100% Un familiar With this sort of thing, I have never actually tried doing this, because I know I don’t Understand it.

Neither do I, it’s much easier if you create the games within the same place

But then you have the Lag issues, and many bugs

Naa i don’t mean like the same server, like different places within one place
Games and Places

Sadly you can not save data across games.
(Unless you use a third party, wouldn’t recommend though)
If you create a place in the same universe you will be able to share the data.

Just read the description again…
You can use the normal datastore service to save data in the same game. Through a lobby and teleportservice into another place under the same game.

I see I see, I never thought about this, I will try this out asap thank you @ScottFaber and @DybalaplaysYT

it may be useful to you

yes yes I know this post was made at the start of the year and stuff but SHUSH! Anyways, my actual reply: Wait really? If you make a leaderboard in one game, make a leaderboard in another game (which is inside the first game), it will share automatically!?

Yep. If you use the same datastore then it will save the leaderboard stats between both games

:GetGlobalDatastore() ??? Or using Websites 1 sec [Open Source] FirebaseService

very interesting. You have saved me from searching the entire internet on how to do this