How to see messages from players?

I want to make a gui where players can post bug reports/ message to developer so that I can check them in roblox studio but I didn’t find any solution on the internet for this, is there any way to make this/ do this and how can you do it then?

1 Like

I do not exactly get the solution you are trying to get from this, do you mean like some sort of message logging system?

1 Like

Did you already checked this? :smile:

1 Like

Well you can use discord webhooking.

1 Like

That’s not very smart, as discord limits api requests and will ban accounts / servers if you send too many requests.

You can use a discord webhook but you’d need to watch out since discord limits the requests, and will ban your account / server if you exceed the limit.

You can use trello instead to make a card with the player name, and add as description their report.

You could do this by using a ScreenGUI and then use a button to execute the “trello script”

3 Likes

do you know the limit for discord?

it depends on the amount of data you send. If you send for example 2 messages in an hour then it is easy possible to use a Discord Webhook

1 Like

You can use Admin services like Adonis Admin which logs “chatlogs” which can be viewed at any time however they reset on Server Shutdown.

2 Likes

I forgot to say you have a player.Chatted event (ik kon dit net zo goed in het nederlands doen)

1 Like

This wouldn’t be possible in my game because it’s only 1 player but thanks for the reply!

1 Like
2 Likes