How to stop certain hack app that sends npcs flying?

Hello all, i’ve been reported that someone is using on my game a certain app that sends all npcs flying, causing massive lag and breaking the game experience. Idk if im allowed to tell the name of that tool so i wont saying it unless a mod gives me permission xD.
As the hackers say on their website, the tool is unpatchable and undetectable, however i’ve been told that some frontpage games have been able to stop it.
Anyone had that problem or have any idea? My game dropped from 3.5k players to 600… im a bit desperate…

3 Likes

Try creating an anti fling script?
Don’t know if this would be helpful.

2 Likes

Great vid. For remotes i usually use a SHA256 key and that has been working fine. However as the video says, the flying thing is a direct injection from outside.
A anti flying script would be the thing but im afraid of overloading the server

Try this for flying and noclip. It detects how long the player has been off the ground and if so, they get flags. You’ll have to program a bit but its a good start.

Also, depending on if you have large falls, you should make the time off the ground bigger or smaller

1 Like

Can’t you anchor their HumanoidRootPart? I’ve never had the script used in one of my games, but maybe that could help.

1 Like

I will check this approach, seems very solid