How to understand roblox mobile support?

Hello. I want to give mobile support to my game, give the game buttons on screen to make specific actions and make them big on screen so it’s easy to touch, I also want to give multiple support to multiple platforms, you know, the usual.

But I don’t know how to make the user interface for the buttons and make them have multiple support on different platforms. I know about contextactionservice and setting true to actions to be put as a button, but I want to know:

How to set the coordinates of the buttons and how to resize them for mobile support
How to get rid of the movement and jump buttons (I wouldn’t be using them in my game and they cover a part of the screen)
How to understand UDIM2 and how it works, where is each specific part at.
How to position buttons based on a position in the 3D space and not the screen GUI
And overall, how to understand roblox mobile support.

What have I tried? I tried searching for mobile buttons but the dev hub only shows cross-platform development, creating mobile buttons (which isn’t well detailed on how to position button placement for multiple platforms) and the other one is google, which just shows me these two posts and nothing on the forum that can help me.

Is there any resource I can get to improve my game? I want to replicate the car controls of work at a pizza place on mobile, because those controls are very similar to what I want to achieve.

Thanks in advance :melon: :watermelon:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is close to the thing you want to do