How to zoom to specific area depending on user's device

I develop a game with an overhead view (Remember TMNT?). I see that the zooming is different on my PC’s windows App (screenshot#1), Studio (screenshot#2 – THE PERFECT ONE) and the phone (screenshot#3).
I would like to make the player see the entire map with the best zoom possible. To my mind I have to create 2 “marker-blocks” in the bottom-left & upper-right (or upper-left & bottom-right) corners of the map, zoom in to maximum and then start zooming out until both markers appear in the visible area. I am not sure if I am on the right track. Any ideas?

This post should be in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support

Anyways, this is due to the window’s aspect ratio. The phone has a proper 16:9 ratio, while the rest is whatever your window’s size is. You’ll have to find a way to dynamically change the FOV as the aspect ratio changes.

I agree this doesn’t go in development discussion.

Please put this post in #help-and-feedback:scripting-support,

But as others have said, the phone has a different aspect ratio than a computer, thus you’ll see a difference in the scope of the camera.

The topic moved to #help-and-feedback:scripting-support.
So, how to find a solution to the problem announced?

At this stage I will try to play with marker-blocks, FieldOfView & some reference from here:

You can check the players device and change the camera position accordingly.

Aren’t there too many types of devices and resolutions? Anyway a method with TopLeft & BottomRight markers worked well.